Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wow What A Message!

Boy if me going to Haiti wasn't a God thing, I'm not sure what is! This morning in Sunday school Doyle spoke about Why the Christian Life is Better. It open my eyes to what I know I will be facing in the weeks to come in Haiti. Since the biggest part of the population there practice Voodoo, I know I am going to face many hard questions and circumstances. We read out of the 14th chapter of John, which I plan on reading several times while I am in the air. That chapter holds so many answers to the questions that will come from the non-believers. Today we also celebrated Pastor Appreciation at our Church. Preacher Ray Greene has been such an inspiration to me and my family, that words can not describe. If no one else Prays for me this month, I know that man will.

John 14: 2-3- 2; In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3; And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment