Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Louisville Here We Come!

We are packing here at World Medical Mission and getting ready to take off to the Global Mission Health Conference in Louisville, KY. It should be an exciting trip. I had to drop Abby off at the bus stop this morning for the last time till I get back. She still doesn't understand how log I will be gone. Me and mom both made her a little calendar so she can count down the days till I return. Maria is setup on Skype now so I should be able to video call them in the evenings and talk to them. I will post more once we get settled in in Louisville.

Deuteronomy 31:6- Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment