Friday, November 12, 2010

One Day To Go

Here it is, Friday. This week has flown by for me. I was hoping in a way it would drag out so I would at least feel like I have spent sometime with the fam before I head down south (way down south). This conference that we are at right now is unreal. I have met so many interesting people who all share the same passion. I feel like the Lord will bless WMM in the near future with an overwhelming out pour of volunteers. The guest speakers here are great and funny, which helps when you are in a room of 1,000 doctors who are always serious.

 Matthew 24: 7-8- For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment