Thursday, November 11, 2010

Rested and Ready to Recruit!!

THANK YOU VETERANS!!!
Today is the first day of the conference. We are a physced bunch today, ready to recruit medical personnel to serve with World Medical Mission. We had a great meal and fellowship last night at Olive Garden with the WMM crew and the Children's Heart Project staff. That group and what they do for children is amazing. Keep the 3 children having heart surgery today in your prayers. I didn't get to talk to Abby last night because she went to bed early. Maria said she wanted to watch The Polar Express again, so she put it in and Abby was out. Abby is so ready for the Polar Express train ride we are taking when I get back. Everyday she asks us if tomorrow when we get to ride the train. We will be setting up our boothes this morning after devotions here at the hotel. Sometime this morning I have to go to the Louisville International Airport and pickup Dr. Warren Copper. This will be my first and only glimps of the airport in day light before I fly out of it Saturday.

For Veterans Day
2 Samuel 22: 33-35: God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect. He maketh my feet like hinds' feet: and setteth me upon my high places. He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment