Friday, November 12, 2010

Country Fried Steak

What a great send off. We all went to The Cracker Barrel and ate tonight for my "final" meal. You just can't go wrong with the country fried steak there. The fellowship this week has really helped ease my mind about the trip and help build a stronger relatioship with my co-workers. We got some bad news about the cholera outbreak in Haiti today. Looks like it has killed 10 now in Port-Au-Prince. I did find out that another SP co-worker will be down there with me Saturday, so I will know atleast one person there now. It is 9:30 pm and I have to be up at 4:30 am to catch my flight out of here in the morning. I have talked to my whole family except for Abby tonight, who is really the only person I wanted to talk to. Everyone ends up crying towards the end of the conversation (including myself) and I know she won't. I'll post something tomorrow while I am waiting on flights if I can.

Matthew 16: 23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment