Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 7 Part 2

I almost got to work another night shift. I was not scheduled to work tonight so I only got about 2 hours sleep today. I found out around 5:30 that they had scheduled me another night, and we leave here at 6:30. I was not happy, but I got ready and was heading out. Dr. Stephanie told me she would cover it since she had slept all day. So I got to video chat with Abby tonight and talk to Maria. Wow, two nights in a row I got to talk to my family. I found out that ASU lost to Florida today, no surprise there. Dad said he had a big day at the plant with today being the opening day of rifle season. He said he shoot a big buck, but as usual for him, he lost it. I talked tonight to the Chaplain here this afternoon about the voodoo stuff from last night. We both felt like we should have their services there at the site 24/7. So, as I type, I am also talking with the Chaplain crew going out tonight. The 2 tonight are from the UK, so the Haitians wont get the good ole Southern Baptist tongue lashing they need, but they will get the Gospel none the less. I think I am going to turn in early tonight and catch up on some needed rest. A bunch of us was watching a season of The Office earlier and I was nodding off quite often.

No comments:

Post a Comment